It is a beautiful night tonight.A night with a blue moon high in the sky and an impending eclipse...Quite a few sounds on the balcony outside.Many people Walking around..both drunk and sober:)I'm really peaceful on seeing the moon tonight and as I write this I'm missing my friend who loves the full moon..Im sure tonight she's watching it too ...
Somehow remembering New Year's Eve in Mangalore where there used to be dummies of an old man called 'Christmas Ajja' burnt at midnight on many streets signifying the end of the old year and the beginning of the new.It used to be fun to go and watch the dummies set up and decorated.Sometimes there would people dressed like Santa claus giving us kids a Toffee or two.Its very reassuring to have all these beautiful memories all inside:)
So wishing u have a very beautiful last few moments of this year !!!
Managed to get a glimpse of the moon as I lay sick on the wrong night...was beatiful indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteFor all you know your friend was missing you as much after seeing the moon as it always bring old memories with it :)
ReplyDelete