Dear Readers ,
Wishing you a very Happy New year.I know it is a tad late for that but like they say- 'it is better late than never' .
This is the picture of the Bridge on the River Nethravati taken almost two years ago.This river is the life blood of the city of Mangalore,my Hometown and to me the crossing over of this bridge has always meant - 'coming back home'.Wherever the journey led to or however long it was,when I crossed over, I knew I had returned back to where I belonged.It was the picture I carried with me when I longed for the feeling of comfort in a foreign place and somehow the place, that taught me that I had to travel to other places to see what is in store to know how it feels to come home.
So I wish you wherever you are ,I hope you feel at home this year and also that it brings you love from your loved ones and Success in all that you aspire for.Also,there's this urge to write a few blogs on our country-colours,the feel,maybe people-just snapshots of the homeland as I see it.Honestly I do not know to the precise detail,what will be written.That is a surprise,a pleasant one I hope.Well it will not very enlightening or anything too new as my eyes are inexperienced and naive but I do hope I could show you the places around us and how I see it :)
So hoping that you will accompany me on this journey.Before we part I just want to greet you again by saying ' ನಿಮಗೆಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಹೊಸ ವರ್ಷದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು ' :)

It's a lovely sight that bridge.... :)
ReplyDelete