Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Three cheers to true Love !

To the Readers who have still not fainted reading the name of the post in THIS blog ...please do read on.This is a true story which I want to share with you.This is the link to the video which was favourited in a friend's Orkut profile.I assure you ,it will really be worth your time.


Love has always been an incomprehensible and sometimes uncomfortable topic ,maybe because it is such an unquantifiable thing.To someone has conditioned herself to think first - of practicality and security it is quite like (please pardon the bad metaphor )finding drinking water in Indian villages- you can't live a good life without it but sometimes the distance you walk to get it is too far and difficult on the rough stone hewd paths..Not surprisingly,I'm falling short of words on this one :)

Anyway without beating around the bush too much,I just wanna say -all of us have different yardsticks regarding the kind of person we want to spend our life with.The question is-do they still hold in situations like the above that life throws at you?Will only your partner's post grad degree and the five figure salary assure you that he/she will take care of you?For some of us who have not found the One yet -I'm sure the video will surely revise our priorities ..atleast it did make me think .The others who have -I wish you well..

Tschuss for now !










2 comments: